busaikko: repli Shep staring down death (SGA who can see forever)
Add MemoryShare This Entry

erp

posted by [personal profile] busaikko at 04:34pm on 16/09/2009
So. I still have three notebooks of stuff to type in *hates typing stuff in* but my current file is:


31075 / 40000 words. 78% done!

*tentative hands of yay* My question is, do we have to have a *draft* at the end of the month, or a beta'd story? ...um, yeah, I know asking this at this point is real high on the dumb-question-o-meter....
There are 14 comments on this entry. (Reply.)
gblvr: crop of 'The Morning Star' by Alphonse Mucha; woman in flowing gown with hand to forehead in greens and golds (Default)
posted by [personal profile] gblvr at 07:40am on 16/09/2009
It has to be a draft, with a beginning, middle and end. :-)
busaikko: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Default)
posted by [personal profile] busaikko at 10:16am on 16/09/2009
*strokes that reply, enjoying the fuzziness*

I can one-up that, I think I have two beginnings! *surreptitiously changes one into an Epilogue* (My friend who has a published book forbade me to go back and reread/edit what I've been typing in: 'Your brain must focus on the creativity!' she says. So God only knows how well it all hangs together. My weekend project is to print it all out and work it over with scissors, glue, and colored pens. /o\ woe!)
kate: Kate Winslet is wryly amused (Default)
posted by [personal profile] kate at 10:30pm on 20/09/2009
Thank god! Your post on the bigbang com makes it sound like it needs to be signed sealed and delivered, and I nearly just lost it.

Also - just fyi - there's an html oopsie on that post.

Thanks for this! <3
gblvr: crop of 'The Morning Star' by Alphonse Mucha; woman in flowing gown with hand to forehead in greens and golds (Default)
posted by [personal profile] gblvr at 10:33pm on 20/09/2009
Um...which post? Never mind -- I found it.
Edited Date: 2009-09-20 10:35 pm (UTC)
kate: Kate Winslet is wryly amused (Default)
posted by [personal profile] kate at 10:37pm on 20/09/2009
Ahaha, I just got your comment, and by the time I got here, you'd found it and fixed it. <3

We should do crepes sometime soon. How is the job hunt going? Did you get the thing in Frederick?
gblvr: crop of 'The Morning Star' by Alphonse Mucha; woman in flowing gown with hand to forehead in greens and golds (Default)
posted by [personal profile] gblvr at 10:43pm on 20/09/2009
Yes. We should. I have no kid next weekend -- we should go do something on Saturday.

I got the job here -- it doesn't pay a lot, but hey, it's a job, right?
kate: Kate Winslet is wryly amused (Default)
posted by [personal profile] kate at 10:48pm on 20/09/2009
Well, something is... something.

We have an apple-picking thingee on Saturday - our only engagement of the whole month! :( Is your Sunday a no-go? We could maybe come out that way and meet you for brunch, if it's a timing thing?
gblvr: crop of 'The Morning Star' by Alphonse Mucha; woman in flowing gown with hand to forehead in greens and golds (Default)
posted by [personal profile] gblvr at 10:36pm on 20/09/2009
Um...I'm confused. Which part of that sounds like it has to be signed, sealed, delivered?
kate: Kate Winslet is wryly amused (Default)
posted by [personal profile] kate at 10:38pm on 20/09/2009
The whole post! You say the stories are due with minimum word count and list two beta readers. It just sounds like the final draft.
gblvr: crop of 'The Morning Star' by Alphonse Mucha; woman in flowing gown with hand to forehead in greens and golds (Default)
posted by [personal profile] gblvr at 10:39pm on 20/09/2009
No, I say that they have to have a beginning, middle and end, and that they have to list two beta readers. I'll go clarify.
kate: Kate Winslet is wryly amused (Default)
posted by [personal profile] kate at 10:41pm on 20/09/2009
/o\

Sorry, sweetheart! I'm just, you know, freaking out. And for some reason I cannot keep the dates for bigbang in my head, so I thought I had suddenly lost a month in there somewhere.
kate: Kate Winslet is wryly amused (Default)
posted by [personal profile] kate at 10:39pm on 20/09/2009
Also, it is possibly my brain freaking the hell out, so you know, get a second opinion on that.
gblvr: crop of 'The Morning Star' by Alphonse Mucha; woman in flowing gown with hand to forehead in greens and golds (Default)
posted by [personal profile] gblvr at 10:41pm on 20/09/2009
No -- I clarified. Sorry...I'm suffering from extreme foot-in-mouth today, and I'm cranky and unhappy with myself and trying really hard to not take it out on people and failing miserably.
kate: Kate Winslet is wryly amused (Default)
posted by [personal profile] kate at 10:42pm on 20/09/2009
Ah, no, it's okay! What's going on? Are you on gchat? Do you have time to get on gchat?

September

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16 17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22 23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30